Specialized team of scientists
Viroclinics Biosciences is a leader in the strongly growing and very dynamic market of diagnostic services for clinical and pre-clinical studies organized by pharmaceutical companies and vaccine manufacturers. As a service organization we offer serological, virological, molecular analyses of any type of sample and logistic service. We have customers from all over the world, and our analyses encompass many types of viruses. For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.viroclinics.com. Professionalism and high quality standards are hallmarks of our organization. In 2010, we acquired the ISO15189 accreditation. Our company is dynamic and diverse, a fascinating opportunity for professionals looking for an environment with emphasis on initiative taking, motivation to achieve, focus on results, flexibility, and the ability to learn and cooperate. We work with highly motivated top professionals in our field, national and international. Are you such an enthusiastic professional, and do you want to become a member of our team and work with us to achieve our ambitious goals? Then you are more than welcome to apply for the position of:
Manager Human Resource Management
In this new position you are reporting to our Vice President HRM. Your main responsibilities consist of but are not limited to the daily HRM processes:
- Sparring partner for VP HRM to develop a professional HRM organization;
- First spokesperson for employees of Viroclinics Biosciences for HRM related issues;
- Coordinating the recruitment process;
- Preparing policies;
- Coordinating absence policy;
- Responsible for the personnel manual;
- Coordinating communication of salary related mutations;
- Coordinating yearly personal assessment program.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to be part of a dynamic, diverse and international science-based commercial organization. Viroclinics Biosciences is a rapidly growing company. Therefore, the new role of Manager Human Resource Management is an excellent opportunity for someone who thrives in a changing environment. With your knowledge and skills you will be further developing the HRM foundations of our company. With your work experience(s), education, competences and personality you are an ideal fit for the following profile:
- Strong communication skills;
- Representative/ exemplary professional;
- Immune to stress;
- Completed HRM-related education at HBO-level;
- Some work experience in the HRM field;
- Experience with automation of HRM processes is preferred;
- Strong verbal and written skills in Dutch and English at an advanced level;
- Experience in a life science environment is an advantage.
Career perspective & development
You will embark on this new role with a custom-designed induction program. You can expect a personal development plan, consisting of:
- Internal training by leading professionals and scientists;
- Our growth strategy allows for the option of a diverse career path;
- Project related external training and course opportunities.
Conform education, experience, and company policy. We offer a 1-year contract with the goal to extend to a permanent position.
For any question you may have, please contact Elina van Herwijnen at Herwijnen@viroclinics.com or by phone 088 6684741. Please send your CV and motivation letter by e-mail to Carla Coors at HR@viroclinics.com.
End date: 08-Oct-2017
Acquisition by recruitment agencies regarding this job vacancy will not be appreciated.
OUR LATEST NEWS
Parcom Capital has acquired the successful clinical research organisation Viroclinics Biosciences. Viroclinics believes Parcom is the perfect partner to help it realise its growth ambitions.
Viroclinics Biosciences serves as a virology contract research organization in the bio pharmaceutical community with preclinical, clinical diagnostic, assay development and clinical trial logistics services. Especially with extensive experience in clinical and...
Polio has been reduced by 99%*, since the start of the global polio eradication program by the World Health Organization and its partners. In contrast to many diseases, polio has the potential to become completely eradicated. The virus tend to occur in developing...